The NBCO charge natural persons-clients with the following commissions for providing services within Yandex.Money service.
The NBCO's remuneration for the services provided under the Secure Deal service depends on interaction conditions with the partner and is specified in the corresponding pages for such service. When performing certain marketing campaigns, the commission may be reduced or its charging may be suspended.
Third persons (for instance, card issuer bank) may set and charge their own commissions for certain operations.
|To bank cards||
• 3%—to a bank card issued by Khanti-Mansiyskiy Bank Otkritie, for which the service ‘Bank Connection’ is activated;
• 3% + 45 rubles in all other cases
|To bank account ||
• 3% + 15 rubles for transfers to natural person's account opened in credit organization located in Russia |
• 3% for transfers to natural person's account opened in Promsvyazbank
• 3% for transfers to natural person's account opened in Tinkoff Bank JSC
• 3% for transfers to natural person's account opened in Alfa Bank, for which Bank Connection service is activated
|To any bank details of a legal entity||
• 2%, but no less than 30 rub. for optional legal entity details
(non-credit company), if the payment is initiated on NBCO Yandex.Money LLC's site
• 3%, but no less than 30 rubles. for transfers to a random legal entity (non-credit organization) bank details if the payment was initiated via a Form for accepting payments
posted on the service provider's site
|On payments for carriers' services||
• 3 rubles—on payments for Vimpelcom OJSC (‘Beeline’ trade mark) services. We do not charge commission for transfers made using Autopayments system.
• 3 rubles—on payments for MTS OJSC (‘MTS’ trade mark). The commission is not applied to transfers made via our Autopayments system;
• 3 rubles on payments for MegaFon OJSC (‘MEGAFON’ trade mark) services. The commission is not charged on payments via our Autopayments service
|To ‘Platon’ system||
• 2% — for adding money to vehicle owner's customer account of ‘Platon’ charging system (the system operator is RT-Invest Transportniye Sistemy LLC)
|GIBDD Traffic Fines||
• 1%, but no less than 30 rub.—on payments for GIBDD traffic fines. The commission is not charged if you initiated the operation on http://www.gosuslugi.ru/
|State services |
• 2% — on payments for state services in the payment is initiated on Moscow State Services site (http://pgu.mos.ru/ru/
|Enforcement processing |
(Federal Bailiffs' Service of Russia);
• 2.5%—on paying of debts within enforcement proceedings (Federal Bailiffs' Office). The commission is not charged if the operation is initiated on http://www.gosuslugi.ru
|On payments for house utilites
|Other commission for repaying remaining balance of electronic funds
• when using ‘Quick Payment via Yandex.Money’ Service for paying PROGRESS SERVIS LLC (INN(TIN) 9102201601) depending on the method of adding money to your electronic mean of payment—
from 2.5% to 2.8%
|Invoicing (Sberbank, Alfa Bank, PSB)||2.8%|
• when using ‘Quick Payment via Yandex.Money’ Service for paying Microfinansovaya Organizatsiya Upravlyayushchaya Kompaniya Dengi Srazu Yug LLC services (INN (TIN) 6168076138) depending on the method of adding money to your electronic mean of payment—
from 2.5% to 2.8%
|Invoicing (Sberbank, Alfa Bank, PSB)||2.6%|
• when using ‘Quick Payment via Yandex.Money’ Service for paying KONTROL LLC (INN(TIN) 9102201009) services depending on the method of adding money to your electronic mean of payment—
from 2.5% to 2.8%
• 3%—to CONTACT payment system
• 3% + 15 rubles for withdrawing cash via NSCA RIB
• 3%, but no less than 30 rub. on paying invoices issued by Moye Delo service
• 3%, but no less than 30 rub. on paying the bills issued by Contur Elba
(**is not charged for using the service ‘Quick Pay through Yandex.Money’).
• 0.5% of the transfer amount, including when the ‘Security code’ service is used. The commission is charged from the recipient;
• 3% of the transfer amount, including when the ‘Hold-for-pickup transfer’ service is used.
• 199 rubles—one-time service fee for the Yandex.Money cards excepting co-branding cards ‘Yandex.Money Svyaznoy Club’.
• 499 rubles—one-time service fee* for servicing ‘Yandex.Money – Svyaznoy Club’ cards.
*The fee is debited upon issue / reissue of the card.
|—||First 30 days from the moment of activating are free (‘grace period’). After this period—monthly* service fee amounting 20 rubles. |
* Month is a 30 days period.
First fee is debited when the grace period expires. Should the remaining amount be insufficient for the fee debiting, the card servicing is terminated (the card is blocked). To unlock the card the user needs to initiate the corresponding procedure under the account Settings. In this case a commission will be charged for the previous 30 days (and further on a monthly basis according to the order specified above).
• 25 rubles (charged upon adding money to this Card)
• If the virtual account balance is positive to the moment the Card expires, such account is charged commission amounting the E-money remaining balance by this date.
|Commission on payments for goods and services in retailer and service enterprises||
For free (excluding operations subject to charging according to the Tariffs)
|Balance requesting in ATMs||For free||Operation forbidden|
|Withdrawing cash in ATMs||• 3% + 15 rubles (but not less than 100 rubles)
• 3% + 15 rubles (but no less than 100 rubles)—on funds transfers by card number when using the service MasterCard MoneySend (MCC codes: 6537, 6538)
• 3% + 15 rubles (but no less than 100 rubles)—on funds transfers from a Yandex.Money card to a recipient assigned one of the following MCC (merchant category code): 4829, 6012, 6050, 6051, 6534, 6540
• 3% + 15 rubles (but not less than 100 rubles)—on funds transfers from a Yandex.Money bank card to a LiqPay account
• 3% + 15 rubles (but no less than 100 rubles)—for providing funds to issue or add money to virtual pre-paid cards of Russian Standard Bank CJSC
• 3% + 15 rubles (but no less than 100 rubles)—for providing funds to issue or add money to virtual or plastic cards issued under the campaign Beeline Card (card issuer NSCA Platezhniy Tsentr LLC)
• 3% + 15 rubles (but no less than 100 rubles) for transferring funds fro Yandex.Money card using ‘Beeline.Transfer’ service
|Commission for disputing effective transactions performed by the card's owner||• 1,350 rubles for one transaction|