|Yandex.Money||transfer by reducing the balance of electronic money of the payer deducted by the Operator||possible|
|WebMoney||transfer by the payer acting as a user of the system WebMoney Transfer using the funds provided to that specified system ||possible|
|Payment kiosks and ATMs ||transfer implemented by receiving cash from the payer by the bank payment agent (subagent) of the Operator or the credit institution with which the Operator has signed the relevant contract ||not possible|
|Bank Сards||transfer is completed using the bank card ||possible|
1. During acquiring, the Operator can act as:
• facilitator/aggregator (in the meaning given to this term in the IPS rules), acting on the basis of contracts concluded with Acquirers;
• Acquirer acting as an IPS member authorized to carry out acquiring.
2. The Operator shall perform all actions necessary for the registration of the Merchant in the information system of the Acquirer/IPS for settlements using the Cards, if this transfer method is approved for the Merchant in the Contract or the Application or connected in accordance with 6.1.5. of these General Terms and Conditions. The Operator shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the Merchant related to the registration of the Merchant and perform settlements for transactions using the Card in its favor.
3. The Operator renders to the Merchant to whom the payment method "Bank Cards" is connected, acquiring services, including:
• profision of information and technological interaction between the Merchant and the Acquirer/IPS in transactions using the Cards, including: receipt from the Merchant and transfer to the Acquirer/IPS of electronic messages with requests for the Authorization and clearing; receipt from the Acquirer/IPS and transmission to the Merchant of electronic messages with the results of the Authorization and clearing;
• settlements with the Merchant for Money Transfers performed using the Cards in the order established by Clause 6.2. of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. The Merchant shall provide documents and fulfill other requirements presented by the Operator on the basis of the relevant requests (requirements) of the Acquirers/IPS/members of IPS, within 3 (three) Working days from the date of receipt of Operator's request.
5. The Merchant independently determines the procedure for rejection of the Product (terms and conditions) subject to the following condition: the buyer has the right to refuse both from all or part of the Product paid using the Card.
6. The Merchant independently determines the procedure (methods and terms) for the return of Product paid using the Cards to an individual, taking into account the following: the refund of the amount paid for the Product is carried out only on the Card which was used to pay for the Product. The buyer has the right to return all or part of the Product paid using the Card.
7. If the Cardholder or Issuer contests the transaction made using the Card, the Operator, on the basis of the relevant message from Acquirer/Card Issuer/IPS, has the right to request, and the Merchant undertakes to provide information and documents confirming the Merchant's proper fulfillment of its obligations under the Contract, as well as the Merchant's proper performance of its obligations to the Payer, in the form and volume determined by the Operator within a period not later than 3 (three) Working Days from the receipt of the relevant request from the Operator.
8. If the Acquirer or IPS collects fines, commissions and other payments stipulated in IPS rules and related to Invalid, Fraudulent transactions, as well as in other cases when the fine/commission is imposed on the Operator as a result of circumstances for which the Operator is not responsible, the Merchant is obliged to reimburse the Operator the amount of fines/commissions paid by the Operator in the order established in subclause 6.4.9. of these General Terms and Conditions.
9. Operator’s remuneration for acquiring services can be different depending on the type of the IPS whose Card is used for Money Transfer.
11. The above stated interaction conditions for Card Money Transfers are also applicable to Money Transfers made using the linked Card, the details of which are kept by the Payer in the electronic payment means provided by the Operator to the Payer in according with the Agreement. In the Money Transfer with the linked Card Order for Money Transfer is sent by the Payer via electronic payment means provided by electronic payment means Operator and is executed by increasing the balance of electronic money of the Payer collected by the Operator, with the amount specified in the order, and subsequent transfer of this amount in favor of the Payer.
12. On the ground ofn the adoption by the Bank of Russia the resolution to limit the maximum acquiring commission (published on the official website of the Bank of Russia in the press release dated March 27, 2020 "On additional measures to support citizens, the economy and the financial sector under the conditions of the coronavirus pandemic) as part of measures to support online trading during the coronavirus pandemic, from April 15, 2020 to September 30, 2020, the amount of remuneration of the Operator when making Money Transfers by Cards shall be 1% of the amount of each Money Transfer made in payment of the following Products sold by Resident Merchants:
• medicines and other medical supplies;
• consumer goods;
• household appliances, electronics and communications when paying in the amount of not more than RUB 20,000.
In the event of clarification or amendment of the resolution of the Bank of Russia on limiting the maximum acquiring commission, the amount of remuneration for making Money Transfers by Cards under the Contract will be brought into line with the new regulation.
If the resolution of the Bank of Russia is canceled or the Bank of Russia shortens the time limit for the maximum acquiring commission, the time limit for applying the rate of 1% to the Money Transfers by Cards will be proportionally reduced.
After the expiration of the period for which the maximum acquiring commission is limited, the amount of remuneration applicable as of April 14, 2020 will be applied to Money Transfers made by Cards (for Contracts concluded before April 15, 2020), or specified in the Contract as to be applied at the end of the term of the acquiring commission limitation (for Contracts concluded from April 15, 2020).
|Beeline mobile commerce||transfer by the Vimpelcom subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|MTS mobile commerce||transfer initiated by the MTS operator subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Megafon mobile commerce||transfer by the MegaFon subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Tele2 mobile commerce||transfer by the Tele2 subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Sberbank Online invoicing||transfer, that is a debiting of the Sberbank Russia client account on the grounds of the order placed via Sberbank Online||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Alfa-Click invoicing||transfer implemented by direct debit from a bank account of a client of Alfa-Bank based on a payment order sent via the online banking system Alfa-Click||possible|
|MPoS||transfer with a bank card via 2can for Yandex.Money payment application||possible||Only for Russian residents|
|MasterPass||transfer completed using the bank card via the digital wallet MasterPass||possible|
|QIWI Wallet||transfer made by bank card, issued by QIWI Bank (JSC)||possible|
|ERIP||money transfer via automated information system Raschet (Unified information and settlement service)||not possible|
|Cash payment outside of Russia||transfer implemented by receiving the payer's cash by a non-Russian credit organization with which the Operator entered into the corresponding contract||not possible|
|Direct payment||Money Transfer performed by the client of the credit organization using any method available in the given credit organization, when the credit organization on its side does not provide the Operator and the recipient with information on the specific method of the transfer or the transfer via acceptance of the cash of the payer by the bank payment agent (subagent) of the Operator without the payment code and using the Counterparty individualization button ||not possible|
|Installments||payment for goods/services bought on credit granted by MKK Credit Line LLC as part of the Installments service||possible|
1. Refund of the amount paid for the Product by the Payer shall be performed only as established by the General Terms and Conditions for the Payment Refund.
2. The Merchant undertakes to include a condition in the purchase agreement limiting the ways to refund the cost of the Product purchased by the Payer using the microloan provided by MCC "Credit-Line" LLC , by crediting funds to the Wallet with which the Product was paid for.
3. If the Payer returns or refuses the Product, the Merchant shall refund the Payer the cost of the Product through the Operator within 2 (two) Working Days from the date the Merchant makes a decision to satisfy the Payer's claim or the relevant court order enters into force.
4. The Merchant shall provide the Operator with documents confirming the transfer of the Product/rendering of a service to the Payer within 3 (three) Working Days from the date of receipt of the Operator's request.
5. The amount of the Operator’s remuneration for the Money Transfer Notifications depends on the type of the microloan provided to the Payer, denoted by the AgentID. Description of the types of microloans and their corresponding AgentID is given in the table below.
6. The Merchant's obligations to pay remuneration to the Operator upon the Payment Refund are regulated in Clause 6.4. of the General Terms and Conditions, taking into account the features described in the next paragraph.
In case of the Money Transfer Refund, the Merchant is refunded a part of the earlier paid remuneration, depending on the Money Transfer AgentID, in the amount indicated in the table below. In the case specified in the second paragraph of subclause 6.4.4 of the General Terms and Conditions, the Operator's remuneration is not retained.
|Microloan type||AgentID||The amount of remuneration refunded to the Merchant (% of the amount of the Money Transfer)|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 6 months||201757||18|
|Microloan maturity - 5 months, grace period* - 5 months||201760||16|
|Microloan maturity - 4 months, grace period* - 4 months||201761||14|
|Microloan maturity - 3 months, grace period* - 3 months||201763||12|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||201764||7|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 3 months||201765||4|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 2 months ||201766||2|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 1 months ||201762||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 1 months ||201758||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 6 months||202150||8|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202622||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202624||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 6 months||202627||5|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202632||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 3 months||202626||3|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 6 months||202625||13|
* Interest does not accrue on a microloan during grace period
|B2B payments||transfer by the payment order of a legal entity or sole proprietor made via the Sberbank Business Online distance banking service ||not possible|
1. In case of Money Transfers using “B2B-payments,” Payers may be legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who use cash management services in PJSC Sberbank.
2. Integration with the Operator’s SHC for information and technological interaction when making transfers using “B2B-payments” method is carried out taking into account the following features:
(a) To implement the scenario in which the Merchant does not transfer to the Operator the bank details for transferring the Money Transfers amounts made via “B2B-payments” method:
• The Merchant shall be on cash management services in PJSC Sberbank and be connected to the Sberbank Business Online remote banking service system;
• The Merchant from the Merchant Profile is redirected to his profile in Sberbank Business Online;
• in the Sberbank Business Online profile, the Merchant gives the PJSC Sberbank consent to transmit information to the Operator on the Money Transfers in favor of the Merchant;
• the transfer of amounts made via “B2B-payments” method is transferred to the Merchant’s bank account in PJSC Sberbank, from the profile of which the Merchant agreed to transmit information on the Money Transfers to the Operator.
(b) For the scenario implementation in which the amounts of the Money Transfers made via “B2B-payments” method are transferred to the Merchant’s bank details specified in the Application/Contract:
• by connecting “B2B-payments” method under this scenario, the Merchant gives his consent to the Operator to transfer the following data to PJSC Sberbank: the name and INN of the Merchant, the Merchant’s bank account number specified in the Application/Contract, and the BIC of the credit institution in which this account is opened;
• the amount of Money Transfers made via “B2B-payments” method is transferred by PJSC Sberbank to the Merchant’s bank details specified in the Application/Contract.
3. The integration method specified in clause 2 (a) shall not be available to the Merchants connecting “B2B-payments” after February 06, 2020.
4. Merchant who has implemented the integration method specified in clause 2 (a) shall have the right to replace it with the one specified in clause 2 (b) in the manner prescribed by clause 2.10 of the General Terms and Conditions.
5. The Order for Money Transfer via “В2В-payments” is made and sent by the Payer to PJSC Sberbank through remote banking service system Sberbank Business Online.
6. Transfers via “В2В-payments” are made without the Operator participating as the operator for the transfer of funds. Such transfers are carried out by PJSC Sberbank and, in the event referred to in clause 2 (b), - by the credit institution serving the Merchant by writing off the funds from the Payer’s bank account and crediting the funds to the Merchant’s bank account.
7. The Merchant’s bank account in PJSC Sberbank is credited with the Money Transfer amount within the time limits established by the legislation and the bank account agreement after PJSC Sberbank accepts the Payer’s Order for Money Transfer for execution and the Operator sends the Money Transfer Notification to the Merchant.
8. To ensure the fulfillment of the obligations to pay the Operator, the Merchant shall, within 5 (five) Working Days from the date of connection of the “В2В-payments” payment method, transfer the Collateral to the Operator in the amount detThe transfer of the Collateral amount shall be effected by a payment order to the account opened by the Operator for accounting the Collateral, with the following statement of the purpose of the payment: “Collateral amount under Contract No. (number and date of the Contract). Without VAT.”
9. The Operator’s remuneration is withheld from the Collateral no later the day the Money Transfer Notification was sent to the Merchant.
In the event of the Collateral insufficiency for full remuneration, the Operator shall be entitled to refuse to provide the Merchant with information and technological services in the implementation of the Money Transfer.
If the Operator does not exercise the right of refusal provided for in the second paragraph of this clause 9, the Merchant undertakes to transfer to the Operator the amount of the debt for payment of remuneration within 3 (three) Working Days from the date the Operator sends the Money Transfer Notification to the Merchant.
10. The Operator forms a separate Register of Payments for the Transfers via “В2В-payments” and sends it to the Merchant according to the procedure established by Section 10 of the General Terms and Conditions.
|Tinkoff Bank invoicing||transfer implemented by direct debit from a bank account of a client of Tinkoff Bank based on a payment order sent via the online banking system||possible||Merchants/Providers must place on their website the description of the payment procedure provided at https://static2.tinkoff.ru/acquiring/manuals/e-invoicing_guide.pdf|
|WeChat||transfer initiated in the WeChat payment service provided by Tenpay Payment Technology Co. Ltd||possible|
1. Technical integration and connection to the Operator's SHC for information and technological interaction when making Money Transfers by the "WeChat" method are carried out taking into account the following features:
(a) To implement the off-line payment scenario:
• The Merchant shall install the Yandex.Checkout mobile application available for download on Google Play on his mobile device that supports the Android operating system;
• password to access the mobile device with the Yandex.Checkout mobile application installed should be difficult: it should contain at least uppercase and lowercase letters and Arabic numerals;
• The Merchant is obliged to configure the mobile application: to copy the technical parameters from his Merchant Profile, to create a password and perform other actions stipulated by the manual and by settings of the mobile application;
• information and technological interaction between the Parties is carried out through the mobile application "Yandex.Checkout" subject to the requirements of the Information Exchange Protocol with the WeChat payments, posted on the Website of the Operator with network address https://money.yandex.ru/page?id=531303.
(b) To implement the on-line payment scenario:
•The Money Transfers by "WeChat" method are transferred to the Merchant in Russian rubles minus all deductions that the Operator is entitled to make in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, no later than the 1 (first) Working day from the date of the Operator receipt the Money Transfer from Tenpay Payment Technology Co. Ltd, which is a provider of payment service "WeChat".
In the Money Transfer Notification the amount of the Money Transfer made by the Operator is indicated in Russian rubles.
3. The Parties shall reconcile the data on Money Transfers by "WeChat" method in accordance with the procedure established by the General Terms and Conditions, taking into account the following features:
• On the Reporting day on which the Operator has sent a Money Transfer Notification (s) to the Merchant about the Money Transfer with the "WeChat" method, the Operator shall send to the Merchant the "Register of payments with deferred compensation" no later than the first calendar day following the reporting day, in the form posted on the Operator's Website page with the internet address https://money.yandex.ru/page?id=531303. The specified Register is sent to the e-mail of the Merchant or to the Merchant Profile and is not signed with the electronic signature of the Operator;
• The Merchant has the right to file objections to the "Register of payments with deferred compensation" in the manner prescribed by clauses 10.5, 10.6 of the General Terms and Conditions;
• In the Register of Money Transfers formed and sent by the Operator to the Merchant according to subclause 10.2.5. of the General Terms and Conditions, the Money Transfer with "WeChat" method shall be included only if on the day before the day of sending the Register the Money Transfer arrived on the Operator's correspondent account of Tenpay Payment Technology Co., Ltd.
4. The order of Payment Refund initiated in the payment service “WeChat”:
(a) the Payment Refund before the Money Transfer is transferred to the Merchant shall be made on the basis of the Merchant's order, which may be transferred to the Operator using Yandex.Checkout Merchant Profile or mobile application "Yandex.Checkout". In this case, the Operator's remuneration is not withheld, and the refunded Money Transfers are not included in the Register of Transfers, in the Register of Payment Refunds and in the Certificate of Services Rendered. Such Money Transfers are recorded only in the "Deferred Payment Register".
(b) From the date of transfer of the transfer amount to the Merchant, such Transfer may be returned only by the Merchant 's transfer of funds to the Operator's refund account by the payment order. When transferring funds for the Payment Refund in the field "Purpose of payment" of the payment order, the Counterparty indicates: "Refund of funds under the contract [number and date of the Contract] for transfer No. [transaction number] of the user No. [number assigned to the payer by the Operator], without VAT". In this case, the Operator's remuneration for refunded Money Transfer is retained in the common order.
(C) Within 3 (three) months from the date when Merchant receipts the Notification of the Money Transfer, the Payment Refund to the Payer of such Money Transfer cannot be made in any other way than as set forth in this clause 4. After 3 (three) months from the date of Merchant receipted the Money Transfer Notification, the Money Transfer cannot be refunded in the manner prescribed by this clause 4; in this case, the refund is carried out by the Merchant independently, without the involvement of the Operator.
5. The Merchant undertakes to place information on acceptance of payments using the payment service "WeChat" in the places of sale of Products in accordance with the requirements specified on the Operator's website page with the address https://money.yandex.ru/page?id=531303.
6. The Merchant is not entitled to carry out collection, accumulation, storage, transfer and otherwise process of personal data of the Payers who pay the Product using the payment service "WeChat".
7. In case of termination of the Merchant's activities, as well as in case of termination of the Merchant's acceptance of payments using the payment service "WeChat", the Merchant is obliged to notify the Operator no later than the first calendar day following the date of the event.
8. In the case if the Operator receives claim from the Payment Tenpay Payment Technology Co., Ltd of causing it or its clients loss for Money Transfer in favor of the Merchant (arising out of Fraudulent and Invalid operations, from the refusal of the Merchant to service the buyer from the Merchant's failure to conditions of the contract concluded with the buyer, etc.), the Merchant is obliged to provide explanations concerning the arguments of the complaint and the documents confirming them, within 2 (two) Working days from the date of receipt of the request of the Operator.
In case if the Merchant defaulted or delayed performance of the obligation contained in this subclause, the Operator has the right to deduct from the Money Transfer to be transferred in favor of the Merchant, the amount of losses caused to the Operator. Measure of losses is determined as the sum payed in favor of Tenpay Payment Technology Co. Ltd on the basis of the received claim. In case of insufficiency of the Money Transfer, the Merchant agrees to transfer to the Operator the amount of losses within 5 (five) Working days from the date the Operator send the relevant requirements to the Merchant.