|Yandex.Money||transfer by reducing the balance of electronic money of the payer deducted by the Operator||possible|
|WebMoney||transfer by the payer acting as a user of the system WebMoney Transfer using the funds provided to that specified system ||possible|
|Payment kiosks and ATMs ||transfer implemented by receiving cash from the payer by the bank payment agent (subagent) of the Operator or the credit institution with which the Operator has signed the relevant contract ||not possible|
|Bank Сards||transfer is completed using the bank card ||possible|
1. During acquiring, the Operator can act as:
• facilitator/aggregator (in the meaning given to this term in the IPS rules), acting on the basis of contracts concluded with Acquirers;
• Acquirer acting as an IPS member authorized to carry out acquiring.
2. The Operator shall perform all actions necessary for the registration of the Merchant in the information system of the Acquirer/IPS for settlements using the Cards, if this transfer method is approved for the Merchant in the Contract or the Application or connected in accordance with 6.1.5. of these General Terms and Conditions. The Operator shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the Merchant related to the registration of the Merchant and perform settlements for transactions using the Card in its favor.
3. The Operator renders to the Merchant to whom the payment method "Bank Cards" is connected, acquiring services, including:
• profision of information and technological interaction between the Merchant and the Acquirer/IPS in transactions using the Cards, including: receipt from the Merchant and transfer to the Acquirer/IPS of electronic messages with requests for the Authorization and clearing; receipt from the Acquirer/IPS and transmission to the Merchant of electronic messages with the results of the Authorization and clearing;
• settlements with the Merchant for Money Transfers performed using the Cards in the order established by Clause 6.2. of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. The Merchant shall provide documents and fulfill other requirements presented by the Operator on the basis of the relevant requests (requirements) of the Acquirers/IPS/members of IPS, within 3 (three) Working days from the date of receipt of Operator's request.
5. The Merchant independently determines the procedure for rejection of the Product (terms and conditions) subject to the following condition: the buyer has the right to refuse both from all or part of the Product paid using the Card.
6. The Merchant independently determines the procedure (methods and terms) for the return of Product paid using the Cards to an individual, taking into account the following: the refund of the amount paid for the Product is carried out only on the Card which was used to pay for the Product. The buyer has the right to return all or part of the Product paid using the Card.
7. If the Cardholder or Issuer contests the transaction made using the Card, the Operator, on the basis of the relevant message from Acquirer/Card Issuer/IPS, has the right to request, and the Merchant undertakes to provide information and documents confirming the Merchant's proper fulfillment of its obligations under the Contract, as well as the Merchant's proper performance of its obligations to the Payer, in the form and volume determined by the Operator within a period not later than 3 (three) Working Days from the receipt of the relevant request from the Operator.
8. If the Acquirer or IPS collects fines, commissions and other payments stipulated in IPS rules and related to Invalid, Fraudulent transactions, as well as in other cases when the fine/commission is imposed on the Operator as a result of circumstances for which the Operator is not responsible, the Merchant is obliged to reimburse the Operator the amount of fines/commissions paid by the Operator in the order established in subclause 6.4.9. of these General Terms and Conditions.
9. Operator’s remuneration for acquiring services can be different depending on the type of the IPS whose Card is used for Money Transfer.
11. Изложенные выше условия взаимодействия при Переводах с использованием Карт также применяются к Переводам, совершенным с использованием привязанной Карты, реквизиты которой сохранены Плательщиком в Кошельке. При Переводе привязанной Картой распоряжение о Переводе направляется Плательщиком посредством Кошелька и исполняется путем увеличения остатка электронных денежных средств Плательщика, учитываемых Оператором, на сумму, указанную в распоряжении, и последующего перевода данной суммы в пользу Получателя.
|Beeline mobile commerce||transfer by the Vimpelcom subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|MTS mobile commerce||transfer initiated by the MTS operator subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Megafon mobile commerce||transfer by the MegaFon subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Tele2 mobile commerce||transfer by the Tele2 subscriber at the expense of funds that are an advance for servicing||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Sberbank Online invoicing||transfer, that is a debiting of the Sberbank Russia client account on the grounds of the order placed via Sberbank Online||possible, except of partial Refund of the Transfer amount|
|Alfa-Click invoicing||transfer implemented by direct debit from a bank account of a client of Alfa-Bank based on a payment order sent via the online banking system Alfa-Click||possible|
|MPoS||transfer with a bank card via 2can for Yandex.Money payment application||possible||Only for Russian residents|
|MasterPass||transfer completed using the bank card via the digital wallet MasterPass||possible|
|QIWI Wallet||transfer made by bank card, issued by QIWI Bank (JSC)||possible|
|ERIP||money transfer via automated information system Raschet (Unified information and settlement service)||not possible|
|Cash payment outside of Russia||transfer implemented by receiving the payer's cash by a non-Russian credit organization with which the Operator entered into the corresponding contract||not possible|
|Direct payment||Money Transfer performed by the client of the credit organization using any method available in the given credit organization, when the credit organization on its side does not provide the Operator and the recipient with information on the specific method of the transfer or the transfer via acceptance of the cash of the payer by the bank payment agent (subagent) of the Operator without the payment code and using the Counterparty individualization button ||not possible|
|Installments||payment for goods/services bought on credit granted by MKK Credit Line LLC as part of the Installments service||possible|
1. Refund of the amount paid for the Product by the Payer shall be performed only as established by the General Terms and Conditions for the Payment Refund.
2. The Merchant undertakes to include a condition in the purchase agreement limiting the ways to refund the cost of the Product purchased by the Payer using the microloan provided by MCC "Credit-Line" LLC , by crediting funds to the Wallet with which the Product was paid for.
3. If the Payer returns or refuses the Product, the Merchant shall refund the Payer the cost of the Product through the Operator within 2 (two) Working Days from the date the Merchant makes a decision to satisfy the Payer's claim or the relevant court order enters into force.
4. The Merchant shall provide the Operator with documents confirming the transfer of the Product/rendering of a service to the Payer within 3 (three) Working Days from the date of receipt of the Operator's request.
5. The amount of the Operator’s remuneration for the Money Transfer Notifications depends on the type of the microloan provided to the Payer, denoted by the AgentID. Description of the types of microloans and their corresponding AgentID is given in the table below.
6. The Merchant's obligations to pay remuneration to the Operator upon the Payment Refund are regulated in Clause 6.4. of the General Terms and Conditions, taking into account the features described in the next paragraph.
In case of the Money Transfer Refund, the Merchant is refunded a part of the earlier paid remuneration, depending on the Money Transfer AgentID, in the amount indicated in the table below. In the case specified in the second paragraph of subclause 6.4.4 of the General Terms and Conditions, the Operator's remuneration is not retained.
|Microloan type||AgentID||The amount of remuneration refunded to the Merchant (% of the amount of the Money Transfer)|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 6 months||201757||18|
|Microloan maturity - 5 months, grace period* - 5 months||201760||16|
|Microloan maturity - 4 months, grace period* - 4 months||201761||14|
|Microloan maturity - 3 months, grace period* - 3 months||201763||12|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||201764||7|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 3 months||201765||4|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 2 months ||201766||2|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 1 months ||201762||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 1 months ||201758||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 6 months||202150||8|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202622||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202624||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 6 months||202627||5|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 4 months||202632||0|
|Microloan maturity - 12 months, grace period* - 3 months||202626||3|
|Microloan maturity - 6 months, grace period* - 6 months||202625||13|
* Interest does not accrue on a microloan during grace period
|B2B payments||transfer by the payment order of a legal entity or sole proprietor made via the Sberbank Business Online distance banking service ||not possible|
1. In case of Money Transfers using “B2B-payments,” Payers may be legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who use cash management services in PJSC Sberbank.
2. Integration with the Operator’s SHC for information and technological interaction when making transfers using “B2B-payments” method is carried out taking into account the following features:
(a) To implement the scenario in which the Merchant does not transfer to the Operator the bank details for transferring the Money Transfers amounts made via “B2B-payments” method:
• The Merchant shall be on cash management services in PJSC Sberbank and be connected to the Sberbank Business Online remote banking service system;
• The Merchant from the Merchant Profile is redirected to his profile in Sberbank Business Online;
• in the Sberbank Business Online profile, the Merchant gives the PJSC Sberbank consent to transmit information to the Operator on the Money Transfers in favor of the Merchant;
• the transfer of amounts made via “B2B-payments” method is transferred to the Merchant’s bank account in PJSC Sberbank, from the profile of which the Merchant agreed to transmit information on the Money Transfers to the Operator.
(b) For the scenario implementation in which the amounts of the Money Transfers made via “B2B-payments” method are transferred to the Merchant’s bank details specified in the Application/Contract:
• by connecting “B2B-payments” method under this scenario, the Merchant gives his consent to the Operator to transfer the following data to PJSC Sberbank: the name and INN of the Merchant, the Merchant’s bank account number specified in the Application/Contract, and the BIC of the credit institution in which this account is opened;
• the amount of Money Transfers made via “B2B-payments” method is transferred by PJSC Sberbank to the Merchant’s bank details specified in the Application/Contract.
3. The integration method specified in clause 2 (a) shall not be available to the Merchants connecting “B2B-payments” after February 06, 2020.
4. Merchant who has implemented the integration method specified in clause 2 (a) shall have the right to replace it with the one specified in clause 2 (b) in the manner prescribed by clause 2.10 of the General Terms and Conditions.
5. The Order for Money Transfer via “В2В-payments” is made and sent by the Payer to PJSC Sberbank through remote banking service system Sberbank Business Online.
6. Transfers via “В2В-payments” are made without the Operator participating as the operator for the transfer of funds. Such transfers are carried out by PJSC Sberbank and, in the event referred to in clause 2 (b), - by the credit institution serving the Merchant by writing off the funds from the Payer’s bank account and crediting the funds to the Merchant’s bank account.
7. The Merchant’s bank account in PJSC Sberbank is credited with the Money Transfer amount within the time limits established by the legislation and the bank account agreement after PJSC Sberbank accepts the Payer’s Order for Money Transfer for execution and the Operator sends the Money Transfer Notification to the Merchant.
8. To ensure the fulfillment of the obligations to pay the Operator, the Merchant shall, within 5 (five) Working Days from the date of connection of the “В2В-payments” payment method, transfer the Collateral to the Operator in the amount detThe transfer of the Collateral amount shall be effected by a payment order to the account opened by the Operator for accounting the Collateral, with the following statement of the purpose of the payment: “Collateral amount under Contract No. (number and date of the Contract). Without VAT.”
9. The Operator’s remuneration is withheld from the Collateral no later the day the Money Transfer Notification was sent to the Merchant.
In the event of the Collateral insufficiency for full remuneration, the Operator shall be entitled to refuse to provide the Merchant with information and technological services in the implementation of the Money Transfer.
If the Operator does not exercise the right of refusal provided for in the second paragraph of this clause 9, the Merchant undertakes to transfer to the Operator the amount of the debt for payment of remuneration within 3 (three) Working Days from the date the Operator sends the Money Transfer Notification to the Merchant.
10. The Operator forms a separate Register of Payments for the Transfers via “В2В-payments” and sends it to the Merchant according to the procedure established by Section 10 of the General Terms and Conditions.
|Tinkoff Bank invoicing||transfer implemented by direct debit from a bank account of a client of Tinkoff Bank based on a payment order sent via the online banking system||possible||Merchants/Providers must place on their website the description of the payment procedure provided at https://static2.tinkoff.ru/acquiring/manuals/e-invoicing_guide.pdf|