List of Counterparty's documents
I. I. List of documents submitted by Counterparty’s—legal entities and Counterparty’s subdivisions
1. Certificate of incorporation of legal entity.
2. Foundation documents of legal entity. Legal entities operating on the basis of the standard statute, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation; the standard provisions on legal entities and institutes, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation, and the statutes of legal entities and institutes made on the basis of the standard provisions; the standard provision or statute, should submit their foundation documents. State authorities of the Russian Federation, subject authorities of the Russian Federation, local authorities of the Russian Federation should submit legislative acts and other regulatory acts, decisions of foundation and legal statuses passed according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. Licenses (authorisations) of legal entity.
4. Banking sample signatures and seal card. The Operator is entitled to ask the Payment Agent to provide the Operator with the Banking sample signatures and seal card for a special bank account or other documents confirming the use of a special account by the Payment Agent.
5. Documents confirming the power of the Counterparty’s sole executive body and other representatives.
6. Tax administration certificate or other document according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. Documents confirming legal status of legal entity under the legislation of it’s incorporation, particularly certificate of incorporation for Counterparty incorporated under the legislation of foreign country and located outside of the territory of the Russian Federation.
8. Provision on Counterparty’s subdivision; documents confirming the power of head of the subdivision; tax administration certificate where the subdivision is located, when the contract has been concluded by the subdivision on behalf of legal entity.
9. Documents confirming entry in the Consolidated state register of representative offices of foreign legal entities accredited on the territory of the Russian Federation or State register of branches of foreign legal entities accredited on the territory of the Russian Federation, when it is necessary according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. The documents certifying the identity of the sole executive body, the representative of the legal entity..
11. Documents confirming the approval of the Central Bank of the Russia Federation of persons appointed to positions, which according to the legislation of the Russian Federation should be approved by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, when the Counterparty is credit organization.
12. List of goods realized by the Counterparty.
13. The KYC questionnaire in the form approved by the Operator.
II. List of documents submitted by Counterparty’s, entrepreneurs
1. Identity document of entrepreneur or it's representative, when entrepreneur has concluded a contract with the representative.
2. Tax administration certificate.
3. Certificate of incorporation of entrepreneur.
4. Licenses (patents) of entrepreneur.
5. List of goods realized by Counterparty.
6. The KYC questionnaire in the form approved by the Operator
III. The List of documents to be provided by the Counterparties – individuals who use special tax regime “Self-employed tax”.
1. The document certifying the identity of the individual entrepreneur and his or her representative (in the case of conclusion of the contract by the representative).
2. Tax administration certificate.
3. The List of Products sold by the Counterparty.
4. The KYC questionnaire in the form approved by the Operator
Original of documents or their certified copies are required. Copies of documents may be certified by the Operator in case of their authentication.
Documents in English language should have duly certified translation into Russian language.
The Operator is entitled to request other documents not specified in this annex.